Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nearly Ready for The Handmade Expo Market Saturday

This morning I have been very productive, finishing off a few skirts and pants from a big sew up yesterday.


My rack floweth over!


Lots of new spring colours in little girls vintage chenille skirts sizes 1 - 4 and lots of boy colours in pants, sizes 0 - 5.


I have a little time left today before I have to start packing up the car for Saturdays Handmade Expo Market, I think I'll put some of those creative ideas into action and start cutting out some new things for next weeks sewing.



3 comments:

Selina said...

you've changed your blog background since I last visited, looks really great!

Unknown said...

Wishing you all the best for a great market!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Cute, cute, I know you'll do great. Best of Luck!!!