Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Market gone, Another Preparation begins

Well The Handmade Expo Market on Saturday was the bees Knees !


Lots and lots of enthusiastic, happy customers, stallholders and Steam Train riders!
The highlight ( other than all the delicious food and Handmade goodies ) was Soulman whipping the crowd to a frenzy with him awesome music. He'll be back in November and December to entertain you all over again!

Now I am busy this week working on some new stock for this weekends Baby, Child and Toddler Expo at the Ipswich Showgrounds on Saturday and the Smart Living Expo on Sunday, also at the Ipswich Show grounds.


You could say I have been having a " play" and I can assure you the colours are much nicer up close and personal !





Seeing I am going to a child and toddler expo, the thought crossed my mind to make some new items especially for children! Above are tooth fairy pillows..















Oh and I must tell you about a new coffee house in Ipswich. They make awesome coffee, just like in Melbourne, Just like it should be made, ( ie without boiling the milk ! eeeeewww!) and also they have simple yet to die for bagettes and cake! yum.


I really should have taken a photo of the bagette as it came wrapped in white paper and tied up with string, they had me at the presentation, Luckily it tasted extremely delicious!



No comments: