Monday, September 27, 2010

Home at last !

Dont you just love getting home after a busy weekend of markets, expos, networking and other such events ?

I had two expos on the weekend, but left home on Friday morning, stayed at Mickys two nights and got home late yesterday afternoon. Thanks for helping me lug everything around Micky.

Both expos were really about giving out lots of free info. The first was a baby, toddler and child one, quite poorly attended by the public, the second was a smart living expo and average to low turn out to that. Oh well been there done that, so thats a free weekend I'll be having next year!
I did make an interesting purchase though...A wash ball that lasts for a year, no detergent necessary, will do a post on that after I've used it and will review it for you, if it's good and works will save from $500 upwards per year in laundry detergent.
I also managed to take some nice photos of my stall, which is different every single time I go to an event!
The new tooth fairy pillows will make their way to Handmade Heaven this week and then will go on tour to, Brisstyle Mother and Child Market, The Handmade Expo Market on 16th October and then to Poppyseed Markets at Broadbeach on the GoldCoast on 17th October. Hope to see you there !





Yummy Heat Packs..above

Tooth Fairy Pillows...above


My helper Micky...above

Off to unpack the car, clean house etc all the yucky things that have been neglected for a while !

No comments: