Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vigaro Fun Day and Handmade Expo this Saturday

I've been working on some new things in my range, I blogged about some new little girls skirts just recently and here is a sneak preview of my next new "thing" that will be premiering at the Vigaro Finals Fun Day this Saturday the 28th March, from 10 am - 3 pm, Jacaranda St, East Ipswich.
Lots of fun and games for the children too, rides, food and all that. As well as the membership drive for Vigaro and the Finals of their competion.
It's going to be a great family day, so if you are looking for something to do...come check us out.

New "collection" Coasters...

3 comments:

littlechrissy said...

They are so gorgeous!!!

Trish Goodfield said...

Very funky, should be popular.

Little Mary Moo said...

I love these coasters. I hope you have a lovely time.