Tuesday, March 10, 2009

bubba chenilles friends creative space






I went visiting after the hairdresser today to my crafting and marketing friend "aunty moo"s home.





After coffee and mint slices, (mmmm) we had a look at her recent projects and I couldn't resist taking some pics of her creative spaces. (yes she has more than one creative space!)





I love it all but she's embarressed and thinks it's just a mess. She has so many bits and pieces just waiting to be made into something and a great fabric stash, with some totally gorgeous jelly rolls to die for !






Last Saturday was our youngest grandbabys' 1st birthday party at a play cafe. It was fun for everyone ! Check out this cake (should I say cakes) made by one of The Handmade Expo stallholders... Her business name is Di-licious. The cakes were de-licious and the stars on the icing were the best ever coconut ice, mmmm my mouth is watering !!!




1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Yes definitely plenty of material to work with in that creative space...and that cake...wow!