Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bubbachenille "collections"

I've been overdosing on chenille lately and so missing using some of my "other fabric" stash.

I used to do a fair amount of patchwork before chenille took over my life..

Now the time has come to start mixing things up a bit !

This is only the first of many that I am planning for the new "collections range" sounds impressive doesn't it ? Not quite Jen Hawkins style...baby steps though !
This skirt is a size 3 and the chenille was actually dyed by Trish for me http://trishalandesigns.blogspot.com/ as I have been unable to get really good hot pinks lately. I love this vibrant colour, dont you?

4 comments:

littlechrissy said...

Very cute and great colour! Now if only I was a size 3...

Kirsty said...

The skirt looks great. I'm sure a little size three girl will love it.

Micky said...

I want to be a size 3. When you have boys you wouldn't dare put them in gorgeous clothes like this but you can always dream!!! Loving the new Collection. xxoo

Mee a Bee said...

I'm with Micky, having boys is no fun when it comes to dressing them.
You have been SEW busy!