Tuesday, March 31, 2009

busy, busy, busy !!



Does it matter that I haven't even looked at all the mess in my house and my husband will walk in in about 2 hours and wonder where his delightful home is ?



Ummm yes, yes, yes, NO !






I had time off this morning to go to the hairdresser and doesn't that always take longer than it should ?


Any hoo I have managed to do some work for my stall at the Handmade Expo in Goondiwindi on Saturday, Sneak peek following but first I must tell you about a gorgeous little giveaway over at http://www.edwardandlilly.com/ it's so cute, so hop on over and give it a go!! (no pun intended, you'll see what I mean when you get there!)
The ever popular "bottle bags"More in my new "collection" skirts. OOOhh so cute ! Vintage buttons on all of these.



2 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Thanks for the mention! Cute skirts :)

Pam said...

Don't you just love that chenille? you can never have enough!
Thanks for your comment about my studio. I do feel pretty lucky having it. My own little retreat. :)