Thursday, April 16, 2009

new fabric arrives YAY !



I have been waiting for this to arrive, It has only been a week or so but the anticipation was driving me crazy !!

The magazine was a gift and is lovely, a beautiful card of thanks for my purchase, (always lovely ) and 12 of the most to die for fat quarters. Extravagant I hear you say....No way they are from the States and including postage the price was so reasonable I couldn't wait to put it in my cart !!!

Here's the link to Bonnies shop (we are on first name basis seeing I kept her up one night 'til 2 am ! sorry about that Bonnie !!)

Please go and have a look, you wont be disappointed at all, and make sure you say hi from Miriam !

http://www.calamityjanescottage.com


1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your new fabric looks lovely!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.