Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Post Handmade Expo

Well I'm sure a good time was had by all stallholders and customers alike ! I always have a good time...I was away for four days this time as I needed the whole day Friday to set up all the tables and chairs etc for the Handmade Expo and to set up my own site as well.

I had some spare time on Thursday and called into Day and Night Pharmacy, cnr Wharf and Brisbane Streets, Ipswich where they promptly loved and bought heat packs from me to stock in the chemist.. I was very excited !

Then ofcourse I had a bit more spare time for which I used to go to the Op Shop , I bought these, all ten of them in perfect condition !
Damask Napkins no less for $5 !


Then in the Antique shop in the Old Flour Mill I found this totally Retro, quite large table cloth, brand new, still in the packet and got it for a song...la la la la la !




I got these beauties shopping at the Handmade Expo




OMG I had put this on my shopping list, but when I saw it there was no question...I had to have it, you can get them at Apple Cottage Designs and you wont regret it ! Val has done a wonderful job.




Then there were these...
A great X Large tote in my fave colours from min nah , they dont have a website but they are at the Handmade Expo each month with their funky childrens clothes and accessories, also is a dyed scarf from Trishalan Designs and ofcourse fudge from Elite Treats.

And last but not least is the Frankie mag I finally picked up, the book that was launched at the Handmade Expo by Pamela Lamb and.....boring a book to put all my expenditure and income..yuk, yuk, yuk !!!

Will start reading tonight curled up on the lounge !










2 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Oh, what a great shop at the handmade expo and you bought all the things on your list... good for you. Can I please borrow the book from Pamela Lamb when you are finished... I read the first page and couldn't stop (well I had to stop because I had to speak with customers)... so thanks I would love to read it.

Micky
xxoo

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

OMG, you have been one busy girl looking at all you have made. I wish you the best of luck and it looks like you were lucking on your finds.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie