Monday, August 23, 2010

Over the weekend

Would just love to recognise all the hard work of all the stallholders who came to The Handmade Expo Market on Saturday. Such an array of beautiful goodies from so mant talented and supportive people.

I only managed to take a couple of pics from the day,



The awesome Woodfire Pizza man Jeff.
The very pro-active Sue from Spoil and Induldge ( find her on Facebook ) P.S try the chocolate soap !


The "to die for Lilly Cottage "

Only 25 days until the fun starts all over again on 18th September at The Handmade Expo Market.

Thanks to all the fabulous customers and Mayor Paul Pisasale also for coming to show their support.

2 comments:

Lilly Cottage said...

Oh I love that pizza! It was a lovely day, the weather played nice until just at the very end when it was a little windy but still a great day once again! Thanks for the sweet Lilly Cottage pic! I have a few other photos I will email you.
Kiss Noises Linda

shelleyberelli said...

I bet it was a great day! Sorry I couldn't make it. PS Love the craft cult widget - so many tantalising goodies in your shop on show. x