Friday, August 6, 2010

Back on track !


Hi lovely followers, you are being very patient with me while I have been trying to get back into the swing of all things bubbachenille.


It has been very hard and still is but I am pushing through.




The last couple of months I have been living on Facebook, which I have found to be amazing for my little bubba business and for The Handmade Expo too. If you aren't doing it yet, may I recommend it to you as a great networking and sales tool. ( one of the many I might add! )




Today I got to spend some time with Micky, who works full time but for reasons I wont be mentioning, had a day off today. I love going shopping with someone else helping me choose things and today it was fabric. She also has boys and has a boy perspective of what would look good in the bubba range as I tend to be drawn to all the girly colours.


Here are todays choices for some newbies for summer, with vintage chenille trims instead of the usual vintage chenille with fabric trims ( you have to move outside the square occaissionaly ! )



Have you guessed yet that we are into spots at the moment?
I have been busy stocking up my etsy store, my madeit store and my ethikl store also keeping Handmade Heaven fully stocked for your shopping convieniance !
Better get back to doing some cutting out of " the new" fabrics, idol hands and all that!
Only 15 sleeps until The Handmade Expo Market and we are celebrating two years of operating this awesome handmade only market.
We are giving a cupcake to the first 500 people to come through the gate!
Vote 1 The Handmade Expo Market !
See you soon X :-)

8 comments:

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Oh Hi Mim.. it was great to spend time with you today and I am so glad that I could help with the boy perspective... don't forget the Big J... man also gave his input.. LOL I can't wait to see what lovely creations you will come up with.. xxoo

Linda Lilly Cottage said...

OH I love thinking outside the box...and I think those are going to be gorgeous..love the spots...it must be in the air.
Looking forward to THE Birthday expo....do we count as coming in through the gate?? Or , or or do we get to help hand out cupcakes?? Fun fun fun,
Kiss Nosies Linda

bubbachenille said...

Both Linda !

moose and bird said...

Hi Miriam,
I'm so glad things are starting to get back on track with bubbachenille. I'm sure you have lots of exciting things to look forward to. See you soon.
Melinda x

shelleyberelli said...

Gorgeous fabric choices, ladies. Glad to hear things are looking up. Shelley xx

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

I can see that you are getting back on track. Can't wait to see what your creative juices have been doing???? Loving what I am seeing so far though.

littlechrissy said...

Welcome back lovely Miriam! Have been missing your posts. Much love, Chris xxx

Pam said...

Welcome back Miriam. So glad life is coming back to a semblance of normal for you.
Yhe new fabrics look great. Should be fun making things up from it. Enjoy! x