Friday, May 28, 2010

MY CLEARANCE SALE CONTINUES

If you aren't on Facebook then you wouldn't know about all the great SALE items I have at the moment so I thought I'd list a couple here on my blog, then I can just share it on FB !
If you are on Facebook, you can scroll down on my FB page to view the unsold items.


I have reduced two pairs of girls pants,


Light Mauve vintage chenille are a size 3, the length is 15" or (38cm), they have cuffs and a button on each side attatching the cuff. They also have a white chenille star appliqued on one leg with a yo yo and button sewn in the middle of the yo yo.
Normal price is $25,
SALE PRICE for facebook and blog is $15,
Postage is $3 for Australian customers or you can pick up from Handmade Heaven, in Ipswich.
Scoot me a message or email for payment details if you would like these.




The second pair is a hot pink vintage chenille size 4,
The length is 20" (51cm ), these have a navy paisley trim around the hem, a matching yo yo and a hot pink reclaimed covered button in the middle of the yo yo.
Normal price is $25,
SALE PRICE for facebook and blog is $15.
Postage is also $3 for Australian customers or you can pick up from Handmade Heaven in Ipswich.
Once again just contact me for payment details if your little one would like to get into these for winter!





Both are vintage chenille, 100% cotton, funky, durable and easy care !

No comments: