Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away!

But now I have about 50 skirts and pants to make to keep up with orders, stocking Handmade Heaven and big craft markets!


That's what I'm here for though right?


Yesterday, was interruption plus around here and this is all I got done ( as well as a customer order )


The pants on the left are a size 1 and have denim trim and yo yos, the ones on the right are a size 3, they are $25 each .


Today will be a bit the same, I will get back into it properly soon, I just know I will !

Scroll down or click here for my giveaway, only one day left, drawn tomorrow !
Good luck X

2 comments:

Buy Design said...

If you can create a slide show you can whizzz up 50 orders easily.
It's 11pm yesterday and I should be in my bed now. Have a good day sewing.

Unknown said...

That's a great order , good for you ! Now you'll just to find some time .