Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And the winners are...tah dah

Firstly thanks so much to ALL the delicious people who left a nice comment and jumped through all the hoops to enter, it's not all bad, I got to check out your blogs and found lots of new blogs to follow!
But there can only be two winners..
The first name drawn was popple, I have left a comment on your blog, Congratulations
and secondly Fiona from Buy Design from England!
Fiona is a constant commenter and follower of everything the three of us do and we love you for it! Thanks so much ( now we wished you lived here so you could come visit! ) I have emailed you too Fiona.
Thanks again everyone, back to the sweat shop !

3 comments:

Buy Design said...

It's me !!!!! I found your e-mail first and have forwarded details. Thanks so much for picking me out of the bowl. I'm really looking forward to seeing my goodie pack and will try to make something fabulous from it and then post the results.
Going to report on my blog and see if I can do the link thing back to you.
Fiona x

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

OMG congrats guys for your win... that's fantastic!

Micky
xxoo

half said...

good job