Thursday, November 12, 2009

purchase with paypal

I was having a convo with a lady the other day, and she was talking about how much people use paypal these days, then she described how easy it was to make the option available for anyone wanting to purchase from your blog !
Hey presto!
You can now purchase off my blog through paypal if you see something you like. Just convo first for postage costs and conversions !
See the Donate button, sidebar, top right. I wish everyone had one of these on their blogs !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!! I have a few friends in other states that want to purchase somethings but haven't got around to making a madeit account.... so if I got a button on my blog they just buy straight from me right?

You couldn't share how to get one could you? : )

Swift Jan said...

what a fabbo idea!