Thursday, November 5, 2009

Come Christmas Shopping with me

Just a quick post to let you know I am set up and ready for you to come and visit me at Gatton Town Hall, tomorrow and Saturday for a great Christmas shopping experience. There are so many awesome and delicious stalls of handmade ideas and gifts , I think I have already spent any money I will make ! It's air conditioned too and you can have morning and afternoon tea and light lunches. Please say Hi if I am at my stall when you come !


There is a facebook page too if you search Christmas in the Country art and craft show.

5 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Sounds like a wonderful place to be!! I've been to a couple of large craft shows as a vendor, always end up spending money :)!!

Val - Apple Cottage said...

Missed you tonight. Your stall is looking good and inviting. I'm sure I'll catch up with you tomorrow sometime.

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Oh, looks so good Mumma Bubba...
xoxox

Trish Goodfield said...

Oh your title got me all excited. Shopping? Have a great day. alan is off there next Thursday re wholesale. Hope the weather is fine though I don't think you will hear too many complaints from the locals if its wet.

Unknown said...

Looks great , hope you did really well !