Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter

Just wanted to say Happy and Safe Easter to all my blogging and Facebook buddies.
Mimmis will be closed for the 5 days over Easter, but thats OK, It will all still be there after the chocolate is all gone.
I just received a shipment of Miss Rose Sister Violet flowers and velvet ribbons for your crafting delight as well as some beautiful fragrant heart sachets just in time for Mothers Day.
Hope to see you after Easter.
I have been busy filling my facebook store and although it is a work in progress, it is beginning to take shape. Incase you're wondering it is a secure payment site that operates through paypal for your safety. I'd love for you to check it out, I'd love it even more if you have the time to click on a product and like it as it then posts it to your wall and would help me let everyone know they can now shop at mimmis on facebook.
( No biggie if you dont ! just thought I'd mention it :-)
Just search mimmis on Facebook!

Happy Easter everyone.

No comments: