Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fire in my belly !

Good Morning friends, Hope your day is filling with creative stuff, UFO's or whatever you are working on today !


My shop is inspiring me to be creative as more and more people come out for a look at what I am doing and thankfully liking what I have on display and to sell. Necessity is a driving force for me too. Lucky I am loving my new world at mimmis. So far , there hasn't been one day since the 11th November when I haven't felt like going to work!


Yesterday a new shipment of lovely well priced cottage plants, including some herbs arrived. These add a lovely country feel to the front of the shop and I am enjoying the conversations that spark from every purchase of these plants. ( love a good chat! LOL ) The same lovely lady who brings the plants also makes country teapot cosies that are very popular.




News about The Handmade Expo Craft Re-stash....
We were inundated with donations for the Craft Re-stash and appreciate all the support very much. Now has come a time where people in need seem to have dropped off considerably and we need to think about what to do with the left overs. So we are now putting a call out for community groups, schools, kindergartens, day care centres to come in and get some things they might need. Fill a couple of bags and help these groups out before we have to move the donations on to another venue.


Dont forget the next Handmade Expo is on Saturday 19 th March, getting bigger and better every month !

No comments: